Our client is a worldwide provider of leasing services, with a unique position as one of the market leaders within its field. The Group operates in >40 countries, and engages 450 people in the Nordics, with a turnover of approx. 150MEUR. The position as Regional Chief Accountant will include 2 days a week, working from a Helsinki based location, and 3 days in Denmark.
The Interim Regional Chief Accountant Nordics will be reporting to the Regional Director Nordics with a dotted line to the Group CFO. The Chief Accountant will assist the RD Nordics on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, earnings, forecasting needs, securing of new funding and M&A projects etc. The Interim role does not include direct leadership.
- Preparation of Nordic consolidated monthly reporting (actuals, forecast, global bonus plan and other KPIs) for the management and parent company.
- Following up on reporting from the country CFOs in the Nordics.
- Support quarterly Nordic Credit Risk Committee meetings.
The activities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility of the Business process, especially on data trend consistency, on improving the quality of both the plans & their justifications and ensuring that they support the development strategy.
- Have the lead and hands-on responsibility of the Nordics cost controlling, and respective follow-up.
- Monitor the monthly report process and ensure transparency and credibility of the reported figures so that the right decisions can be made on this basis.
- Address relevant discrepancies between BP and Actual – and act as task force leader in resolving the situation.
- In close dialogue with local GMs and CFOs monitor, ensure, and optimize costs and earnings taking into consideration both short and long-term objectives.
We are looking for a service-minded and accommodating Chief Accountant with hands-on mentality, who are skilled at prioritizing between quantity and quality of work and ensuring that set deadlines are reached.
At the same time, we expect you to have:
- Experience from a similar position in an international company.
- Good business understanding and understanding of work processes.
- Experience with financial and business analysis as well as management reporting.
- Experience with monthly reporting, year-end, and budgeting.
Start: August 18
Duration: 7 Months
Location: Helsinki and Copenhagen
If you are interested send an email to email@example.com. When you declare interest in this opportunity, please motivate briefly your interest based on competences which matches above profile.